Fourth edition of international youth football tournament Bayern Soccer Cup. The tournament will take a part in Unterschleißheim and Munich, the capital and largest city of the German state of Bavaria. The city is the perfect fusion of history and modern style, traditions and fun. There are waiting for you a new sport centres, international mood and entertainment. TorneiGiovanili.com is looking forward to see you in amply representation in a new capital city of German football!
THE SPORTS EVENT PROGRAM FOR THE YEAR 2018 WILL BE UPDATED IN THE COMING WEEKS. STAY TUNED!
Technical changes possible also for weather conditions.
Friday, April 14th: Teams arrival, check in in segretery of tournament. Check in hotel. Technical meeting for coaches.
Sarturday, April 15th: Opening ceremony with parade of all participating teams. Qualification's matches.
Sunday, April 16th: Happy Easter! Finals for all categories. Awards Ceremony. Departure.
Monday, April 17th: Optional day. Breakfast, facultative sightseeing. Departure. Possibility to take Allianz Arena Tour and Bayern Munchen Museum Tour.
CATEGORIES ADMITTED TO THE SPORT EVENT 2018 WILL BE UPDATE IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS. STAY TUNED!
- Under 17 (born after 1/1/2000) 11x11-2x25 min.
- Under 16 (born after 1/1/2001) 11x11-2x25 min.
- Under 15 (born after 1/1/2002) 11x11-2x20 min.
- Under 14 (born after 1/1/2003) 11x11-2x20 min.
- Under 13 (born after 1/1/2004) 11x11-2x20 min.
- Under 12 (born after 1/1/2005) 9x9 rid.- 2x20min.
- Under 11 (born after 1/1/2006) 7x7 rid.- 2x15min.
- Under 10 (born after 1/1/2007) 7x7 rid.- 2x15min.
- Under 9 (born after 01/01/2008) 7x7 rid.- 2x15min.
Tournament and pitches' info: All sport centres are located in Munich or Untershleissheim and all pitches are natural an/or artificial grass. The tournament is regularly approved by local federation and will follow the official regulations.
Loans: a maximum of 3 players loans are allowed with regular authorization and only in the categories U17, U16, U15 e U14.
NOTE: U12-U17 2 players can be 1 year older
Guaranteed minimum: 3 matches per team. For U11, U10, U9: 4 or more matches.